R O M A N T I C I D E's scan archive. While there are a few public entries, most future posts will be community locked.
Please read the rules below before requesting membership. If you request membership without commenting on this post with the required information, you will not be approved. Thank you!
~*~ RULES ~*~
- Please do not distribute scans outside of this community.
- If you want to share with friends, please direct them to this community. Do not upload on other sites.
- Updates are posted at mod's leisure.
- To avoid damaging books, only light pressure is applied to spine.
- Most scans are not high quality and are only meant to give an idea of the content.
- I don't clean or fix scans as this is too time consuming.
- Larger scans may be provided for translations. Don't ask otherwise.
- Answer the following: How did you find this community?
- Comment with the phrase: ube ice cream to gain membership.
- Ignoring the last two rules will disqualify your application.
- Optional question (not required): your favorite fandom or pairing?
- It is within the mod's rights to refuse membership to certain individuals.
- Try to support the artists by purchasing the book (if still in print).
- That is all. Thank you. ^-^
~*~ REQUESTS ~*~
Not sure if I will accept requests due to a lack of free time, but if there's something you are absolutely dying to see, do get in touch. Might catch me in a good mood. XD
- scans will be done when there is free time. they are not a priority.
- maximum 25 pages recommended. long books are unpleasant.
- if i do agree to scan an anthology, it will not be a complete scan (only my favorite parts).
- books with difficult binding will not be scanned.
- books for sale are off limits.
- requests may take weeks or months to be filled. pestering me about it will result in no scans. :D
~*~ TRADES ~*~
Trades receive priority over requests and are filled within a week or two. You must send your end first or we can do a 50/50 trade. Please see the wishlist for an idea of what interests me.
the currently active network of pointless fan things